GreenPan "Copperfused" Hard Anodized Gourmet Cook Set Includes:
- 5qt casserole pan with lid - measures approx. 9-3/4" in diameter x 13-5/8"W (with handles) x 4-1/2"H
- 12" frypan with lid - measures approx. 22-1/4"L (with handle) x 12" in diameter x 3-5/8"H
- Care and use manual
- Pans have Thermolon nonstick interior coating - for quick, convenient cooking without the need for added butter, oil or fat; long-lasting nonstick food release
- High-heat resistance - pans are oven safe to 850 degrees; lids oven safe to 420 degrees; perfect for high-temperature searing and broiling
- Stainless steel riveted handles - offer exceptional heat resistance and durability; pans may be used in the oven or under the broiler; contoured for comfort and control
- 5qt covered casserole pan - perfect for braising, frying or steaming; buffet handles on sides give you great control when transporting; shallow sides for an easy fit in the oven and great access on the stovetop
- 12" covered frypan - great for omelets, meats, melted sandwiches and vegetables; lid helps protect against grease splatter and locks in heat for fast cooking
- Pans are made of copperfused hard anodized aluminum with spiral bases and brushed stainless steel handles; lids made of brushed stainless steel
- Pans have Thermolon gray nonstick interiors and copperfused exteriors
- Base Thickness: 3.4mm on casserole; 3.5mm on frypan
- Lids are not broiler safe
- Works with electric radiant ring, electric ceramic/glass top, electric solid plate, halogen and gas burner stovetops
- Hand wash pans and lids in warm, soapy water with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge
- The copper color of the pans does not tarnish, with proper use, for the life of the product
- Made in China
- Comes with a manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- PFOA is a chemical that is used in the manufacturing of traditional PTFE-based nonstick cookware coatings and other products. It is not present in finished cookware products, and there are no health risks from PFOA in cookware. However, because PFOA has been found in the environment, companies have committed to the Environmental Protection Agency to work toward eliminating facility emissions and product content of PFOA by the year 2015. Thermolon™ is made without PFOA. It is made to be eco-friendly for our environment.
- PTFE is a chemical found in traditional nonstick coatings. It can begin to degrade at temperatures over 500º, which is why the instructions on traditional nonstick pans generally advise to use them only on low and medium heat. You can use Thermolon™ on low and medium heat like traditional nonstick, but unlike traditional nonstick coated pans, GreenPan with Thermolon™ is also made to be used at high heat (above 500º) for something you would normally use stainless steel or cast iron cookware for. Now you can do it all with one pan!
- Most Valuable
One of the best green panlukaroCA
I love the way this pan saute and cook all type of food. It's one of our favorite pan, from steak to stirfried vegetable, also very easy to clean .
- Most Recent
At first my pans were great but 6 months into it everything sticks. Wish I could return them.